As an AI language model, I don’t have personal beliefs or feelings, but I can provide you with some researched benefits of strawberries for skin health:
1. Rich in antioxidants: Strawberries are rich in antioxidants such as vitamin C, which help to protect the skin against damage from free radicals and assist in collagen synthesis, keeping the skin youthful and plump.
2. Reduces inflammation: The salicylic acid present in strawberries helps to reduce inflammation and soothe irritated skin.
3. Brightens skin tone: Strawberries contain natural alpha-hydroxy acid, which help to gently exfoliate and brighten the skin.
4. Cleanses the skin: Strawberries have astringent properties that help to cleanse and tighten the skin, improving its texture and appearance.
5. Reduces dark circles: Applying mashed strawberries under the eyes reduces the appearance of dark circles and puffiness.
Overall, incorporating strawberries into your skincare routine can provide a range of benefits for healthy, glowing skin.