1. California Strawberry Commission: Promotes California strawberries through marketing and research in order to support growers and the industry as a whole.
2. National Strawberry Growers Association: Represents strawberry growers throughout the United States and provides educational resources and support for members.
3. British Summer Fruits: Represents British berry growers, including strawberry growers, to promote British berries and support the industry.
4. International Strawberry Growers Association: A worldwide organization that works to promote and support the strawberry industry through research and networking.
5. Florida Strawberry Growers Association: Represents strawberry growers in Florida, providing resources and support for members and advocating for the industry.
6. Berry Growers Association of Australia: Represents Australian berry growers, including strawberry growers, and works to promote the industry and provide support for members.
7. Driscoll’s: A large international berry company that works with growers and farms to produce and distribute high-quality strawberries and other berries.
8. American Strawberry Growers Association: Represents strawberry growers in North America and provides advocacy and support for the industry.