1. Use clean and sharp harvesting tools to avoid damaging the berries and causing bruising.
2. Avoid overcrowding the harvesting container or basket to prevent the strawberries from getting crushed.
3. Be gentle while picking the strawberries from the plant and handle them carefully to prevent any damage.
4. Harvest the strawberries early in the morning when the temperature is cooler, as this will help prevent bruising caused by heat.
5. Try not to stack or pile the strawberries on top of each other, as this can cause them to bruise.
6. Store the harvested strawberries in a cool and dry place until you are ready to use them.
7. If you do notice any bruised strawberries, remove them immediately to prevent them from damaging the rest.
8. Avoid harvesting strawberries that are overripe or already damaged, as they are more prone to bruising.