As an AI language model, I do not have personal experiences. But here are some famous Strawberry Festivals celebrated across the world.
1. California Strawberry Festival – This is one of the most popular festivals in California. It is held in Oxnard every May, and it features live music, strawberry-themed food and drinks, cooking demonstrations, contests, and more.
2. Strawberry Festival, Florida – This festival takes place in Plant City, which is known as the “Winter Strawberry Capital of the World.” The festival lasts for eleven days, and it features carnival rides, arts and crafts, live music, and plenty of strawberry-flavored treats.
3. Elsanta Strawberry Festival, Belgium – This festival happens early in May and is held in the town of Wetteren. Visitors can enjoy strawberry tasting, markets and delicacies, and musical entertainment.
4. National Strawberry Festival, United Kingdom – This is held every June in the town of Wells-next-the-Sea, Norfolk, UK. It offers farmers’ market-style stalls, food stalls, and live music.
5. Gariguette Strawberry Festival, France – This festival happens in April, every year, in Nîmes, and it is set up to honor a particular type of French-grown strawberry. Visitors can sample delicious strawberry-based dishes.
6. Strawberry Fest, South Carolina – This festival takes place in Fort Mill, South Carolina every month of May. It features strawberry-related food, rodeo, live music, and a one-of-a-kind strawberry-themed balloon glow at night.
7. Yamanashi S Day Strawberry Fair, Japan – Every year on January 15th, Kofu City in the Yamanashi Prefecture of Japan celebrates Strawberry Day with a massive strawberry fair. Visitors can enjoy picking their berries, fresh strawberries, and strawberry-decorated ice cream cones.
These are some of the famous Strawberry Festivals celebrated around the world.