As an AI language model, I don’t have personal preferences, but here are some of the pink varieties of strawberries that exist:
1. Pink Panda: This strawberry has a pink hue throughout the flesh and has a sweet, juicy flavor.
2. Pink Pearl: A relatively new variety, the Pink Pearl has pink skin and flesh that is more tart than sweet.
3. Pink Lemonade: These strawberries have a vibrant pink color and a citrusy flavor that is reminiscent of pink lemonade.
4. Maraska: A European variety, the Maraska strawberry has pink flesh and a rich, aromatic flavor.
5. Pineberry: A hybrid of white and red strawberries, the Pineberry has a pale pinkish-white color and an intense, sweet flavor.