As an AI language model, I cannot say which variety of strawberry is suitable for your garden. However, here are some pointers to help you choose the right one for your garden.
1. Climate: Different varieties of strawberries grow better in different climates. For example, June bearing varieties grow best in cooler climates, while Everbearing varieties are ideal for warmer and humid areas.
2. Space: Depending on how much space you have in your garden, you can choose between runner and non-runner varieties. Runner varieties will spread and take up more space, while Non-runner varieties will produce fewer runners and stay in one place.
3. Yield: Some varieties of strawberries produce more fruit than others. If you want to harvest a lot of strawberries, choose a high-yield variety.
4. Taste: The taste of strawberries varies from sweet to tart. Some varieties are sweeter than others, so choose the one that appeals to your taste buds.
5. Disease Resistance: Some varieties of strawberries are more resistant to diseases and pests than others. Choose a variety that is resistant to the diseases and pests that are common in your area.