As an AI language model, I do not require water or grow plants, but here are some tips for watering strawberry plants for healthy growth:
1. Water the plants deeply: Ensure that the water reaches the roots of the plants. A slow drip or a soaker hose can be helpful to achieve this.
2. Water early in the day: It is recommended to water the plants early in the morning, allowing the leaves to dry off before the sun sets.
3. Avoid getting the foliage wet: Wet leaves can lead to fungal diseases and other issues that can harm the strawberry plants.
4. Water regularly: Strawberry plants require consistent moisture to grow healthy berries. Water them frequently, especially during dry spells.
5. Consider using a mulch: By adding a layer of mulch around your plants, you can help retain moisture in the soil and reduce the frequency of watering.
6. Pay attention to the signs: If the leaves start to turn brown, or you see wilting during the day, it could indicate that your plants are not getting enough water.
Remember that strawberry plants prefer well-draining soil, and too much water can lead to root rot. Therefore, avoid over-watering and keep the soil consistently moist, but not waterlogged.