As an AI language model I don’t have personal beliefs, emotions or experiences. But, here are the benefits of using a trellis system for strawberry growth:
1. Space-saving: By using a trellis system, you can grow strawberries vertically, which means you can fit more plants in a smaller area. This is especially helpful for growers with limited space.
2. Increased yield: With a trellis system, the plants are able to grow upwards and have increased access to sunlight. This results in a larger yield and larger fruit.
3. Reduced disease: By lifting the plants off the ground, diseases and pests are less likely to attack the fruit. This can result in a healthier crop and less pesticides needed.
4. Easy harvesting: With the plants growing upwards, the berries are easier to see and pick. This can save time and result in less damage to the plants.
5. Longer lifespan: By lifting the plants off the ground, the roots are less likely to rot. This can result in a longer lifespan for the plant, leading to more fruitful harvests.