1. Protection from frost: Garden fabric acts as a protective layer for your strawberry plants, shielding them from the chilling effects of frost and enabling you to plant them earlier in the season.
2. Retains moisture: Garden fabric is permeable to air and water, and lets just the right amount of light, air, and moisture through to ensure proper growth of your plants.
3. Keeps pests at bay: Garden fabric acts as a barrier to keep insect pests, birds, and other animals at bay, protecting your strawberry plants from unwanted attacks.
4. Warms up the soil: Garden fabric traps heat from the sun and warms up the underlying soil, helping your strawberry plants grow faster and more efficiently.
5. Reduces weed growth: Garden fabric stops weed growth by blocking sunlight from reaching the soil, reducing the need for weeding and helping your strawberry plants grow healthier.
6. Extends the growing season: By using garden fabric over your strawberry plants, you can create a microclimate that encourages plant growth and extends the growing season, allowing you to enjoy fresh strawberries for longer.
7. Saves effort: Garden fabric is easy to install and requires minimal maintenance, making it an ideal choice for busy gardeners who want to grow healthy and delicious strawberries with minimal fuss.