– 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
– 1 cup almond milk
– 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
– 1/4 cup almond butter
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 1/4 tsp cinnamon (optional)
– Whipped cream for topping (optional)
1. In a blender, add the sliced strawberries, almond milk, vanilla ice cream, almond butter, vanilla extract and cinnamon.
2. Blend everything together until smooth and creamy.
3. Pour the mixture into serving glasses.
4. Top with whipped cream, if using, and a fresh strawberry.
5. Serve immediately and enjoy!