– 4 croissants
– 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
– 1/4 cup powdered sugar
– 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
– 1 cup strawberries, hulled and sliced
– Optional: whipped cream and powdered sugar for topping
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Slice the croissants horizontally, but do not cut them all the way through.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth.
4. Spread the cream cheese mixture inside each croissant, making sure to get some on the sides and top.
5. Arrange the sliced strawberries on top of the cream cheese.
6. Place the croissants on a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the croissants are golden brown.
7. Optional: top each croissant with whipped cream and a dusting of powdered sugar before serving.
Enjoy your delicious Strawberry and Cream Cheese Croissants!