– 1 cup strawberries, hulled and chopped
– 2 cups plain yogurt
– 2-3 tablespoons honey (optional)
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
1. Wash and chop the strawberries.
2. In a blender, puree the strawberries until smooth.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the pureed strawberries, yogurt, honey, and vanilla extract (if using). Stir until well combined.
4. Taste the mixture and adjust the sweetness as needed with more honey.
5. Pour the strawberry yoghurt mixture into a jar or container with a lid.
6. Store in the fridge for at least 4 hours, or overnight, to allow the flavors to meld together.
7. Serve chilled with extra strawberries or other fresh fruit on top, if desired. Enjoy!