– 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
– 1/3 cup melted butter
– 2 tablespoons sugar
– 1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
– 1/2 cup sugar
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 2 eggs
– 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
1. Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C). Line a 9×9 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and 2 tablespoons sugar. Mix until well combined.
3. Press the mixture firmly onto the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
4. In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add in 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla extract. Beat until creamy.
5. Add in eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
6. Fold in chopped strawberries.
7. Pour cheesecake mixture over the graham cracker crust.
8. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the edges are slightly browned and the center is set.
9. Let the cheesecake cool completely and then refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
10. Cut the cheesecake into bite-sized squares and serve chilled. Enjoy!