– 4 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
– 2 cups baby spinach leaves
– 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
– 1/4 cup sliced almonds
– 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
– 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
– 1 tbsp honey
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large bowl, combine the sliced strawberries, baby spinach leaves, crumbled feta cheese, and sliced almonds.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, extra-virgin olive oil, honey, salt, and pepper.
3. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss gently to combine.
4. Serve and enjoy!