– 1 (2 to 3 lb) pork loin
– Salt and pepper
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– 1 tablespoon butter
– 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
– 1/4 cup strawberry preserves
– 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
– 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking pan with foil.
2. Season pork loin with salt and pepper.
3. Heat olive oil and butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Add pork loin and brown on all sides.
5. Transfer pork to prepared baking pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine balsamic vinegar, strawberry preserves, Dijon mustard, and garlic powder. Stir until preserves have melted and mixture is smooth.
7. After 25 to 30 minutes, remove pork loin from oven and brush with glaze.
8. Return pork to oven and bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 145°F.
9. Let the pork rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving with additional glaze.