– 1 cup frozen strawberries
– 2 ounces tequila
– 1 ounce triple sec
– 1/2 ounce lime juice
– 1/2 cup ice
– Salt (optional)
– Lime wedge (optional)
1. Add the frozen strawberries, tequila, triple sec, lime juice, and ice into a blender.
2. Blend until the ingredients are smooth and well combined.
3. To rim the glass with salt, rub a lime wedge around the rim of the glass. Pour salt onto a plate and dip the rim of the glass into it.
4. Pour the margarita mixture into the glass.
5. Garnish with a lime wedge (optional) and enjoy!